William Corless from YellowWood recently made a podcast with Sean. From the summary on iTunes:
"Sean Blair author and co-author of three books on the Lego Serious Play (LSP) facilitation method, joins fellow LSP facilitator on the podcast. Sean provides an understanding of this facilitation method, the surprising benefits and the importance of play.
Myth's are dispelled that it's just fun with a pile of bricks, and as facilitators we discuss the importance of design to meet group learning outcomes.
Sean also provides insights into how this facilitation method has adapted online and how to use this method in a covid friendly way.
Tosin Adebisi is, accodoring to his mum, "a specialist in human-centered stakeholder engagement, an intrapreneur, educator, coach and facilitator"
Actually I made up the part about his mum, but that's what his LinkedIn proflie says.
Tosin, pictured above (no, that's not Sean next to him), is also a Certified LEGO® Serious Play® facilitator and PodCaster.
He recently interviewed SeriousWork founder Sean Blair. In this 56 minute interview Tosin asks Sean many questions including...
- You've been busy during the lockdown. As a trainer and facilitator, how have you found it? Tell us what you have been up too...
- What is LEGO® Serious Play® and why do you think it works?
- "Making a 3D print of your own thoughts", what does that mean?
- How did a toy become such a popular tool for businesses?
- Is Online Shared Model Building possible? Tell us about your new online facilitation course...
- Traditionalists say online LEGO Serious Play facilitation lacks tactile element. How did you go about recreating a similar experience?
- LEGO for Lockdown challenge - instructions for people to participate on Padlet
If you have an hour spare, or want to have a bit of background talk as you work-from-home, you can listen to the musings and ponderings of Sean and Tosin here:
The interview starts after the 5 mins, click just below the << if you want to skip the preamble...
Thanks so much to Tosin, for his hard work preparing, recording and producing this PodCast. You can contact Tosin via LinkedIn here.
#FacWeek and #Book launch. Martin Gilbraith's introduces 'How to Facilitate the LEGO® Serious Play® Method ONLINE'
My first Online LEGO Serious Play Workshop. Shared Model Building with 78 Senior Academics and Executives. What could possibly go wrong?
MASTERING THE LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® METHOD 44. Facilitation Techniques for Trained LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Facilitators
LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® © 2017 The LEGO Group
© ProMeet 2020. SERIOUSWORK is a part of ProMeet, a professional meeting facilitation business. www.meeting-facilitation.co.uk