Tosin Adebisi is, accodoring to his mum, "a specialist in human-centered stakeholder engagement, an intrapreneur, educator, coach and facilitator"
Actually I made up the part about his mum, but that's what his LinkedIn proflie says.
Tosin, pictured above (no, that's not Sean next to him), is also a Certified LEGO® Serious Play® facilitator and PodCaster.
He recently interviewed SeriousWork founder Sean Blair. In this 56 minute interview Tosin asks Sean many questions including...
- You've been busy during the lockdown. As a trainer and facilitator, how have you found it? Tell us what you have been up too...
- What is LEGO® Serious Play® and why do you think it works?
- "Making a 3D print of your own thoughts", what does that mean?
- How did a toy become such a popular tool for businesses?
- Is Online Shared Model Building possible? Tell us about your new online facilitation course...
- Traditionalists say online LEGO Serious Play facilitation lacks tactile element. How did you go about recreating a similar experience?
- LEGO for Lockdown challenge - instructions for people to participate on Padlet
If you have an hour spare, or want to have a bit of background talk as you work-from-home, you can listen to the musings and ponderings of Sean and Tosin here:
The interview starts after the 5 mins, click just below the << if you want to skip the preamble...
Thanks so much to Tosin, for his hard work preparing, recording and producing this PodCast. You can contact Tosin via LinkedIn here.
#FacWeek and #Book launch. Martin Gilbraith's introduces 'How to Facilitate the LEGO® Serious Play® Method ONLINE'
MASTERING THE LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® METHOD 44. Facilitation Techniques for Trained LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Facilitators
LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® © 2017 The LEGO Group
© ProMeet 2020. SERIOUSWORK is a part of ProMeet, a professional meeting facilitation business. www.meeting-facilitation.co.uk