Stand out from the crowd…
To stand out from the crowd, you can become a Certified™ Professional Facilitator of LEGO® Serious Play® Method and Materials.
There are three steps in the process
1. An initial application. This step will take about 30 minutes and in it you will provide an overview of your experience to date. This stage will help ensure you have the potential to pass the assessment
2. Your submission. You will provide evidence of your competence, via six case studies, one in depth, and supplement that with evidence of your six core facilitation competencies.
3. Your interview. You will attend an online interview with assessors.
4. Certification and listing. Successful candidates will pass and be welcomed to the community of professionals.
- The application process helps you reflect on what you do and you'll self-assess against six core competencies, being asked to evidence for these competencies will help you improve your practise.
- The interview panel will ask questions of your practise that aim to help you understand more about how, why and what you do, and if there are learning edges for you peers will give you feedback.
- Gaining this accreditation is incredibly validating, you will know that you are one of the professional facilitators of this process.
- Gaining this accreditation will boost your confidence and you will go on to take on bigger projects and charge higher fees.
- You will belong to a small network of peers from whom you will learn more and no doubt some of you will end up working together.
- Re-certifying every 3 years will help you to reflect and take into account your own on going learning about what is helping you further improve your practice and become a more valuable practitioner.
- Oh yes, and you can stand out from the ever growing pool of facilitators who are certified, but who have provided no evidence of their competency.
As at March 2020, we are working with potential University partners to combine this assessment framework with a University accreditation.
We hope to have this partnership in place soon.
To make an initial application will cost £50 + VAT, which will earn successful stage 2 candidates a £50 discount on the full application.
Early adopters can apply free of charge until the end of March 2020, using this google form.
The listing section of Certified™ Professional Facilitators of LEGO® Serious Play® Method and Materials will go live Q2 2020
LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® © 2017 The LEGO Group
© ProMeet 2019. SERIOUSWORK is a part of ProMeet, a professional meeting facilitation business. www.meeting-facilitation.co.uk